Accurate Fabricating: Fabricator
Since 1994, Accurate Fabricating Ltd. has designed, engineered and manufactured superior quality conversions and attachments for heavy machinery including Excavators, Backhoes, Wheel Loaders, Dozers, Articulated Trucks and more. Our products are demanded and utilized in many industries including Construction, Forestry, Material Handling and Mining. Our large product line, experienced staff and speed of service are unsurpassed! Based in Surrey, BC, Accurate Fabricating Ltd. has over 20 years of award-winning expertise.
POSITION: Steel Fabricator
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
Fitting, Fabricating and welding heavy equipment attachments including loader handling buckets, couplers, thumbs cab guards, window guards, and rock guards.
The Fabricator will be responsible for the following:
•Interpret blueprints and set up layout of components according to specifications
- Fit, assemble and weld heavy gauge steel, fusing 1/2 “ - 1 “ steel plate using FCAW.
- Operate angle grinders and other hand tools to prepare the parts that must be welded.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in heavy plate welding (minimum ½" plate thickness)
- Forklift and overhead crane experience
- Welding ticket -- Level C or equivalent experience
- Fabricator Trade Qualification an asset
- Experience working in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment preferred
•Flexible individual with the ability to prioritize a changing workload
•Understanding of quality control procedures used during welding & fabrication
•Able to meet tight deadlines in a semi repetitive, fast paced, and fun environment
•Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic
•Competent English skills.
•Demonstrate safe work practices
REAP THE BENEFITS: Employees are the foundation for our success. We offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. Our substantial benefit package includes, but is not limited to:
• 100 % Company-Paid Extended Health Care & Dental Plan
• Out of Country Travel Coverage
• Long Term Disability Coverage
• Life & Accidental Death Coverage
Applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Fabricator, Accurate” in the subject line of your email to: email@example.com
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this position!