Ensuring the health & safety of our Employees and Customers
We have adjusted our operations and taken numerous precautions including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing at our workplace.
- Increased safety measures including installing plexiglass screens, distancing floor markings, signage, and hand sanitizer/disinfectant available at all times.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- All staff members to practice social distancing.
- Encouraging phone/video interactions over in-person.
- Limiting in-person visits.
More than ever, it is important to work together and keep the health and safety of ourselves and others in mind. We can achieve that by doing the following:
- Practice social distancing
- Stay home if feeling sick or if a household member displays symptoms of Covid-19
- Wash hands frequently
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching the face